10 aprilie, 2011

Wishlist

Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty
I crave a lot of make-up and skincare products. I think I can write a novel about it. so, you can find below some of the products that I wish to purchase in the future.  
- from ORIGINS, a face mask - clear improvement - which says that cleans deeply the pores and absorbes the toxins
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, origins, masca de fata
- from ORIGINS, modern fusion serum, which brightens the skin
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, origins modern fusion
- after I'll finish my DERMALOGICA cleanser, I intend to buy an ORIGINS one -  never a dull moment with fruits extract. I'm inpatient to try many ORIGINS products because I heard so many good things about this brand.  
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, origins
- bronzer collagen-activ  DIOR.
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, bronzer collagen-activ, dior
- blush from MAC,  in fleur power shade.
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, MAC, blush, fard de obraz, fleur power
- black cream eyeliner from CLINIQUE
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, clinique, black cream eyeliner
-too much praised naked palette from URBAN DECAY 
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, urban decay, naked palette, trusa
SIGMA brushes
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, pensula de machiaj, sigma
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, pensula, sigma
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, pensula, sigma
- a perfume  that I dream off for such a long time, but I can't find it in Romania - michael kors by MICHAEL KORS
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, parfum, michael kors
this is it...for the moment :)