11 aprilie, 2011

*REVIEW* CHANEL PROLUMIERE

*REVIEW* CHANEL PROLUMIERE, fond de ten, machiaj, makeup, beauty, cosmetice, blog
CHANEL pro lumiere is definitely my favorite foundation of all time.
unfortunately, soon it will be taken off the market so I have to go to buy at least one bottle or to find something as good as this to replace it successfully. 
so, what CHANEL says about this foundation:
Breakthrough oil-free formula provides medium-to-full coverage, with a flawless, professional, semi-matte finish. Can be blended for a soft, natural look or built up for greater sophistication.
*REVIEW* CHANEL PROLUMIERE, fond de ten, machiaj, makeup, beauty, cosmetice, blog
what I say: first times I used it I was very disappointed by it. but, after using it for a while this situation has dramatically changed. I couldn't believe that is the same foundation. I was looking in the mirror and my skin looked just perfect! it has SPF 15 which I totally appreciate. I think thins foundation is suitable for all skin types, especially the dehydrated ones. 
it has a good coverage - light to medium. though I don't think it's suitable for a problematic skin, although it's buildable and a full coverage it can be obtained. it resists well on the skin, especially when I set it with a loose powder from LAURA MERCIER.  the smell of this foundation is divine -  something like freesia. BUT, there is something that I don't like at this foundation: it's not  resistant to transfer which I hate! 
Rating: 5/5