10 aprilie, 2011

Wishlist

Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty
I crave a lot of make-up and skincare products. I think I can write a novel about it. so, you can find below some of the products that I wish to purchase in the future.  
- from ORIGINS, a face mask - clear improvement - which says that cleans deeply the pores and absorbes the toxins
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, origins, masca de fata
- from ORIGINS, modern fusion serum, which brightens the skin
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, origins modern fusion
- after I'll finish my DERMALOGICA cleanser, I intend to buy an ORIGINS one -  never a dull moment with fruits extract. I'm inpatient to try many ORIGINS products because I heard so many good things about this brand.  
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, origins
- bronzer collagen-activ  DIOR.
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, bronzer collagen-activ, dior
- blush from MAC,  in fleur power shade.
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, MAC, blush, fard de obraz, fleur power
- black cream eyeliner from CLINIQUE
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, clinique, black cream eyeliner
-too much praised naked palette from URBAN DECAY 
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, urban decay, naked palette, trusa
-  SIGMA brushes
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, pensula de machiaj, sigma
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, pensula, sigma
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, pensula, sigma
- a perfume  that I dream off for such a long time, but I can't find it in Romania - michael kors by MICHAEL KORS
Wishlist, cosmetice, machiaj, makeup, blog, beauty, parfum, michael kors
this is it...for the moment :)