09 aprilie, 2011

My Very First Review!

DERMALOGICA DERMAL CLAY CLEANSER, review, cosmetice, curatare, demachiere, blog, beauty, piele, ten, ingrijire
I thought I should do my first review about the product which is in this moment my favorite one from everything I own: DERMAL CLAY CLEANSER from DERMALOGICA.  
DERMALOGICA DERMAL CLAY CLEANSER, review, cosmetice, curatare, demachiere, blog, beauty, piele, ten, ingrijire
I bought it from strawberry and it was around 115 ron/27e. it's a little expensive, but it definitely worth it. I already have it for about a month and I believe that I didn't use a half of it, although I use it daily. I  massage a small amount over my face and neck for about a minute or so. then, I use a face cloth soaked in warm water  to wash it. I repeat once again and my face and neck remain nice and clean! I like it a lot because it has a cooling effect witch is great especially in the summer. I have to say that I don't use it on my eyes, because it has kaolin in it that could be irritating for this area. 
so, what exactly does this cleanser? first of all, it cleanses extremely well. skin becomes more bright, reduces pores, and "kills" any pimple. after I've used for only one day, I've noticed that the foundation tends to set better on skin. last night, I used it for the first time and the second day, I already saw a massive improvement of my skin. I had a few pimples on my chin - that's the area with big problems for me - and when I woke up in the morning, they were gone! the problem with it is that I think not everybody tolerates it because of the kaolin and of the cooling sensation that tends to be a little exaggerated.
the conclusion is that it has a good value for money. I don't know whether or not I will buy it again because I like a lot to try new products. even if I like a lot one product, the chances to buy it twice in a row are very low. 
Rating:  4/5