14 aprilie, 2011

*REVIEW* MICELLE SOLUTION

*REVIEW* MICELLE SOLUTION, lotiune micelara, bioderma, cosmetice, blog, beauty
I've recently discover micelle solutions, about six months ago, thanks to my favorite make-up guru Lisa Eldridge.
in one of her youtube tutorials she speaks about her make-up removal routine and about the products that she frequently uses. so this is how I found out about BIODERMA MICELLE SOLUTION.
*REVIEW* MICELLE SOLUTION, lotiune micelara, bioderma, cosmetice, blog, beauty
for so many years I faced problems regarding the eyes make-up removal. this area is extremely sensitive and almost every time I did this procedure, my eyes were hurting so bad that I was about to cry. no make-up remover was satisfying me at all, even it was made especially for the eyes. at that time, I had no idea that BIODERMA existed on the Romanian market, so I started to search it on online shops.
after a while, I discovered that I can buy it in almost any drugstore. so, after one hour, it was mine! when I used it for the first time I was stunned how effective it is. It cleans extremely well, even when I use a lot of mascara and black eyeliner and it's ohhh so gentle :)
after a while, I decided that it's time for me to try another micelle solution so I took advantage of a promotion and I bought one bottle of IVATHERM lotion micellaire and I received another one for free. this was a total disappointment for me. not good at all. it does absolutely nothing: doesn't remove makeup, doesn't hydrate...and it leaves a sticky cover all over the face. I didn't have the patience to finish the first bottle and I went to the drugstore and bought another BIODERMA one.
*REVIEW* MICELLE SOLUTION, lotiune micelara, ivatherm, cosmetice, blog, beauty
rating: 5/5